2.jpg
  布局选项卡上各相关选项的功能如下:
  与文档相同:保持图像大小与原文档相同。
  调整到页面大小:调整打印页面的大小和位置,以适应打印页面。
  将图像重定位到:可以通过从列表框中选择一个位置来重新定位图像在打印页面中的位置。启用将图像重定位到选项可以在相应的框中指定大小、位置和比例。
  打印平铺页面:平铺打印作业会将每页的各个部分打印在单独的纸张上,然后可以将这些纸张合并为一张。
  平铺重叠:指定要重叠平铺的数量。
  页宽%:指定平铺要占用的页宽的百分比。
  出血限制:设置图像可以超出裁剪标记的距离。使打印作业扩展到最终纸张大小的边缘之外。出血边缘限制可以将稿件的边缘设计成超出实际纸张的尺寸,通常在上下左右可各留出3~5mm,这样可以避免由于打印和裁剪过程中的误差而产生不必要的白边。
  版面布局:可以从版面布局列表框中选择一种版面布局,如2x22x3
  关于CorelDRAW打印的更多内容可参考CorelDRAW中的打印与印刷。
 (更多点击:coreldraw 教程 转载注明出处  侵权必究)

该用户从未签到

发表于 2015-6-20 12:32:37 | 显示全部楼层

Air Jordan Motorsport 5 7167

绘王
The signing of Michael Jordan and Nike and a little story. When Michael Jordan "never thought with Nike,Ralph Lauren Elephant Shorts, but want to sign" to its adidas. Nike is not discouraged,Stockholm Hollister Gallerian, they made a short,Timberland Skor Storlek, Michael Jordan's dunk. Wikipedia Body bags are sometimes portrayed in films and television as being made of a heavy black plastic. Lightweight white body bags have since become popular because it is much easier to spot a piece of evidence that may have been jostled from the body in transit on a white background than on a black background. Even so black body bags are still in general use.
The Gucci shoulder bag that Kennedy carried is still being sold in modern times and is named the "Jackie O." Jackie Kennedy was a fashion icon in the 1960s. Many women across the globe wanted to dress like her. Kennedy launched the Gucci handbag into a well known status symbol, as it remains today.. At least two owners were aware of Jackie McConnell's 'training' methods. Shelbyville residents and horse owners show people Beverly and Floyd Sherman hired McConnell, despite the 5 year disqualification,Salomon Skate Ski Boots, to both transport and train their horses,Nike Air Jordan 6 Rings Hof, both blatant violations of the Horse Protection Act (HPA). The Sherman's, however,Dansac Hollister Sverige, have also received HPA violations.
OTHER USER: IF YOU LOVE ME,Ray Ban Billiga New York, WHY ARE YOU LEAVING? GIRL,Ray Ban 4147 Prisjakt, I TOLD HIM WHERE I LIVE. OTHER USER: DID YOU TELL HIM WHERE YOU LIVE? THE SEARCH WARRANT DOES NOT SPECIFY WHETHER SHE IS REFERENCING THE SUSPECT. THEY LEARN THE SERIAL NUMBER OF THE IPOD TOUCH. The Skyroll review I'm referring to is The Travel Insider,Abercrombie Fitch I Stockholm, which is more detailed than most luggage reviews people can find on Amazon. (And haha, Floydd,Air Jordan 4 Light Up, no,Ralph Lauren Velvet Baby, it's really not for me. There's no reason for someone to lie about a luggage purchase.
It happened in Manhattan. I was traveling at the time and decided to continue my training program among the beautiful trees and pathways of Central Park. I was wearing cheap boy shorts that I'd bought from a street vendor because I hadn't anticipated that the weather would be too balmy for my sweatpants. Unfortunately,Ralph Lauren Keps Dam, during this early educational period,Abercrombie Copenhagen Opening, parents often hinder their child's physical development. They often tell children to "be careful, don't run,Asics Ready Set Long Sleeve, sit still and behave". And soon enough, come school age,Köpa Nike Air Max Billigt, children become as stiff and clumsy in their bodies as adults are.
相关的主题文章:

Billiga Ray Ban Wayfarer Solg

Ray Ban Wayfarer Pris Usa 8082

Nike Air Max 2013 Dam 0556

Salomon Ultra Gtx Test 2423
返回列表 发新帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

2020 新飞特 从心开始
关于飞特| 广告服务| 付款方式| 版权申明| 网站地图| 联系我们| 加入我们| 帮助中心| 移动版| 手机版| 飞特网

委托设计